The last in a series of four workshops, Access to Financing is a workshop for anyone who has a vision and wants to make it a reality.
Financing one’s business can involve a great deal of navigating. Do you know the different ways to finance your new or existing business? Learn what's trending.
Get the inside information on:
- The myths vs realities of small business financing.
- What types and sources of capital are available for you to start or expand your business.
- What funders and lenders require when you request a loan.
- The importance business goal setting.
- The amount of money required for your business.
- Why a business concept statement is so important.
Join us and join in on the conversation with other entrepreneurs.
You did not need to attend the previous workshops to participate in this one. Workshop will include an expert from GNEC and a local entrepreneur sharing their experiences.
Workshop is $10; FREE for Makers + Movers members. RSVP at email@example.com
Light apps provided by Garden State Kitchen.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOPS:
A Makers + Movers series presented by ValleyArts and Greater Newark Enterprises Corporation. Each workshop will include an expert from GNEC and a local entrepreneur sharing their experiences.
This workshop series is part of ValleyArts Community Workshop Program.