The third in a series of four workshops, Understand Personal and Business Credit is a workshop for anyone who has a vision and wants to make it a reality.
The issues surrounding business or personal credit can be overwhelming, join us to learn about:
- How to put together a financial checkup plan.
- Why do you need to rebuild your existing credit to obtain business financing?
- How to obtain your credit reports and scores.
- How to dispute items on the reports.·
Join us and join in on the conversation with other entrepreneurs.
You did not need to attend the previous workshops to participate in this one. Workshop will include an expert from GNEC and a local entrepreneur sharing their experiences.
Workshop is $10; FREE for Makers + Movers members. RSVP at email@example.com
Light apps provided by Garden State Kitchen.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOPS:
A Makers + Movers series presented by ValleyArts and Greater Newark Enterprises Corporation. Each workshop will include an expert from GNEC and a local entrepreneur sharing their experiences.
Next Workshop in the Series:
- 7/25/18: Access to Financing
This workshop series is part of ValleyArts Community Workshop Program.